Neurologic Relief Center
Welcome to the Neurologic Relief Center of Northwest Arkansas offers powerful therapies for people who suffer from chronic pain disorders that may be neurologic in nature. Our proven therapies have resulted in relief of pain, distress and dysfunction for thousands of patients who suffer from disorders such as:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)/CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Other serious neurological conditions
The Neurologic Relief Center has been able to give a great many of our patients a better quality of life and health by employing exciting techniques that can reduce or eliminate the pain and other troubling symptoms they experience. Our therapies do not involve surgical procedures or medications, yet they often yield incredible outcomes – greatly diminishing the acuteness of the pain and discomfort patients are subjected to in carrying out daily activities. Our pain-relief therapies have a well-documented track record of success and are based on scientific observation and study. Our two main therapeutic approaches are:
- Meningeal Decompression – Relief of compression of the meninges (the three-membrane protective covering of the spinal cord and brain), which may cause the symptoms expressed in many neurologic disorders.
- Quantum Neurology – A patented system of neurological rehabilitation.
To learn more about these conditions and our therapeutic treatments, please read more on our CONDITIONS and TREATMENTS web pages or contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 479.304.8202 or [email protected]. Our goal: Seeing You Well.
Enabling People to reclaim their lives and experience pain-free living to the fullest.
Join the hundreds of others who can now enjoy and experience life as it should be.
PAIN-FREE. Experience loving life again!!
- Pain Relief
- Joint pain
- Chronic pain
- Muscle pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Difficulty with breathing
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Knee pain
- Heart Fibrillation
- Stroke victims
- Pain in pregnancy
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Failed neck and back surgeries
- Panic Attacks,