We would like to provide you with direct access to products that we truly believe in and recommend to
our patients. To find out more about ISAGENIX, please click on the link at right. If you have further questions, please use our contact form located on our contact page.
Heavy Metal Detox
We are very excited to now offer a heavy metal detox in our office. A simple urine test is performed in office to determine whether you have heavy metal poisoning, and how severe it is. We will also test to see how well your body is able to detoxify, and whether its detoxification abilities have been exhausted.
Possible Symptoms of Metal Exposure
- Chronic pain throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body.
- Chronic Malaise – general feeling of discomfort, fatigue, and illness.
- Brain Fog – state of forgetfulness and confusion
- Chronic Infections such as Candida
- Gastrointestinal complaints such as diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, heartburn, and indigestion
- Food Allergies
- Migraines and/or headaches
- Visual disturbances
- Mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
- Nervous System Malfunctions – burning extremities, numbness, tingling, paralysis, and/or an electrifying feeling throughout the body, neuritis, neuropathy.
- Autism (contributes)
- Fibromyalgia (contributes)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Inability to lose weight, low thyroid function (We believe it is the major cause of low thyroid function)
- Hair loss
- Skin problems(dryness, rashes, etc.)
- Pain in joints/stiffness
- White lines across nails
- Drowsiness/Low energy
- Many, many more symptoms
How Are We Exposed?
In today’s world, it is impossible to not be exposed to heavy metals. We may ingest it through our food, vaccinations (the flu shot is a big culprit!), mercury fillings, drinking water, electronic equipment, medications, and cigarettes.
Which Metals Do We Test For?
We also test your body to see how well it can detoxify.
Do I Have To Change The Way I Eat?
No. You will be drinking drops of liquid in specified amounts that is completely tasteless. The only thing we ask you to change is to consume at least 6-8 glasses of water per day.
How Does It Work?
We start with an inexpensive urine analysis in the office. This will tell us whether you suffer from heave metal toxicity, and how severe it is. After you receive your test results, you can then decide whether you want to do the detox. The negatively charged chelation agent will pull heavy metals from your dense fatty tissue (such as the brain and spinal cord) and eliminate the heavy metals through various ways, such as the kidneys and skin. We will periodically test your urine to track your progress.